Entering this atmospheric four-star hotel, you are initially impressed with the unparalleled location in Copenhagen’s historic Nyhavn district. Housed in stunning heritage warehouses, 71 Nyhavn Hotel next inspires you with our charming, rustic interiors and spectacular panoramic view across Copenhagen Harbour.
Just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel you’ll find Amalienborg Palace, Kongens Nytorv and Strøget – but you don’t have to venture very far to experience the unique atmosphere for which Nyhavn is so renowned.
The hotel’s elegant meeting rooms are ideal for both board meetings and other small events, and our restaurant, Pakhuskælderen, welcomes guests with enticing gastronomic experiences.
We offer standard single and double rooms with ensuite bathrooms. All rooms vary in size and layout. Beautifully restored and with cosy rooms and a distinctive maritime feel, this property will transport you to a Copenhagen of yesteryear.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service (Monday to Saturday)
- Room service
- Wake-up call
- Computer in lobby with Internet access
- Car hire
- 1 restaurant
- 1 meeting room
- Free wireless Internet throughout the building
- 24-hour reception
- Check in possible from 15.00 15.00
- Latest check out by 12.00
- Breakfast (weekdays) from 07.00-10.00
- Breakfast (weekends) from 07.30-10.30